Friday, May 1, 2009

My Life's Album

I was sent one of those goofy emails.
This one said, "Make you life's album."
Here's how...
Band Name: Random Wikipedia article.
Album Name: Random Quote at "quotationspage.com"
Picture: Random search on Flickr.

It only took a minute, and this is what it came up with...
The random article was for "Productivity Model."
The quote, "Life is serious."
The image, well, a goofy owl.

This is what it looks like put together...


I think there may be something to it.
I hope and pray to have a productive life that serves as a model for my family and the world.

And while I think most people see me as a pretty jovial guy, those that really know me know I'm pretty serious. More so, life presses us with some serious decisions with eternal consequences, so yeah, life is serious.

And as for the owl...well that thing is just adorable. I think it's a great cover for my life's album. It may not have been my first choice, but I still like it.

Anyways, I thought that was fun enough to share.
Let me know if you make a life album.

No comments:

Post a Comment