Tuesday, May 19, 2009

12 Years ago...

This was my wife's blog yesterday. As usual, she say's it better than I could...

Twelve years ago it started with this:
Which led to a little of this:

And eventually a few of these:

And a whole lot of days like this:

And we grew to look more like this:

And before we knew it we were this:

And after 12 years of this: I'm happy to say that I love him even more today than yesterday and I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!

Probably not more of this:
Incidentally, this is one of my all time favorite photos - taken by me - moments after Justin was born - nothing like the confidence of the third baby!

OK, Now it's back to me (George) writing.
All I have to add is that we look so young in those early photos! I wasn't even shaving when we got married!

No comments:

Post a Comment