Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Where have I been?







Just in case some of you were wondering what happened to me after the Exponential Conference last week, I had a very busy weekend with my family in Florida.
I was far to busy to waste my time on a computer. Here are som highlights:
  • Playing beach survivor (we found and old sail, made a tent, and survived on coconuts!)
  • Kayaking with the dolphins
  • Throwing my kids into the pool
  • Teaching my daughter to fish
  • Taking my son to the Monster Truck Jam (Maximum Destruction won!)
  • Taking evening walks on the beach with my wife
  • NOT going shopping
  • Jogging on the beach every morning
  • And catching up with my parents
I actually had to refrain from getting online.
But I knew if I did, I'd be useless to my kids.
So I did my best to be completely focused on being in the moment with my family.
I did pretty good.
And it was the best!

1 comment:

  1. wow. sounds like a really dull and boring trip. Must have been hard trying to find something to do to fill your time and keep you happy during those days of such rotten weather, and nothing to do. Glad I was here, hanging out in my office instead.

    :)

    Glad you had a great time. Glad to have you back, too. :)

    ReplyDelete