Oh, where to start after a day of speakers and workshops?
Big thought-
Where do I need to really stretch my faith?
What would I do if I really, really, really believed that Jesus is not just lord, not just Lord, but LORD!
I mean, really and totally in control of my life and all of time?
And along with that, what if I really let him be LORD of how I lead Connections?
What might I risk?
What would I offer?
I'm looking forward to a 4 hour drive back to see my family.
I need some extended quiet for prayer and reflection.
I actually drove here in silence, just praying, thinking, reflecting.
It was great.
Other random thoughts:
I miss my family like crazy. I'm totally useless without them.
I am in fact uxorious for Robin.
(That's not a bad thing- look it up you pervert!)
I love heat. I even like sweating. I think I forgot what it was like to sweat after an Ontario winter. I like it.
That's all- last session of the day is about to start!
No comments:
Post a Comment