"Everything is permissible for me"- but not every thing is beneficial.This has been in the back of my head 24/7, and I have to say, it's helping.
"Everything is permissible,"- but I will not be mastered by anything.~ 1 Corinthians 6:12
I can definitely see this evolving into a sermon, or even a series.
With each decision, big or small, I'm embracing my freedom.
I have options. Tons of options.
That is itself a blessing from God and proof of His wisdom.
Because bad decisions lead to less freedom.
Fewer options.
But good decisions, beneficial decisions, lead to open doors.
More open doors, more options.
More good decisions, more open doors.
You get the idea.
Bad decisions eventually lead to bondage.
Good ones beget freedom and more options.
And so the wisdom of this becomes even more clear as more and more become permissible, or available, to me.
Some of us have to start right from the beginning.
Folks who have a master, a monkey on their back, and they know it.
Some of us are ready to go deeper- what does even further benefit and blessing look like in our lives.
So embrace your freedom tomorrow when you have a decision to make.
Everything is permissible for you.
You can do just about anything you want.
You really can.
But what will bring the greatest benefit.
To you.
To your family.
To your future.
To others.
To God.
No comments:
Post a Comment