Thursday, March 18, 2010

Saylor's Slush Cup for SERVE


Are you interested in helping the youth of Connections raise money for their Mission Trip this summer?
Do you want to see me humiliate myself?
Is there a way that you can help make both of these things happen at the same time?

There is!
On Sunday March 21st, at 1pm Boler Mountain is hosting their annual "Slush Cup."
Anyone foolish enough can attempt to ski/board over the pond at the base of the hill.

If I can raise over $500 through pledges, I will be that foolish!
You can click on the Facebook Group below and make a pledge on the wall.
Or you can email me with your pledge, gsaylor@connectionchurch.ca

If I get my goal I'll be getting wet and collecting funds!
You can watch the attempt in person if you desire.
Otherwise I'm sure my wife will take pictures.

To see more details and RSVP, follow the link below:
http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=607771525&k=46B256RYPT6AZ1FEVK342USU23BF4X2&oid=411059462432

PS- Join us at Connections for worship at this Sunday and sign up to to help with the London Food Bank Spring Food Drive.
Spots are filling up fast!
www.connectionschurch.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment