Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Are you Challenged?

I've been issuing a lot of challenges lately:
  • Use the new "Connect Four" cards to love, serve and invite four people to Connections.
  • Get centered on Jesus by committing to take part in Sunday Worship, a Connection Group and a Ministry Team.
  • Pray everyday for the gifts, fruit and power of the Holy Spirit in your life.
  • Keep a "Daily Office" of prayer and bible study.
  • Give to the "Saylor's Slush Cup for SERVE" fundraiser for the youth mission trip.
  • Help us reach our community this Easter and fill all 350 seats in our theatre.
I guess I have to ask, have you had enough yet?
Have you made the decision to pick up on one or all of these challenges?
Have you stuck with that decision?

I have to ask because there's more coming!
  • This coming Sunday, March 28th, marks the week before Easter- "Passion" or "Holy Week."
  • We need a MINIMUM of 30, preferably 60, people to volunteer with the London Food Bank.
  • We will have devotionals available for you to get into the bible.
  • We will have more invitation cards for you to give out.
  • We have a 24 hour Easter Prayer Vigil leading up to Easter Sunday.
  • Then we'll launch our "God is Green" series, which already has so much planned it will make your head spin!
If you are not challenged yet, you aren't growing.
If you aren't growing, well, you think about that.

I hope, I PRAY, as your pastor, that you will get growing this Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment