Monday, March 15, 2010

Are you a sensitive guy?


My doctor has a sign posted prominently in his reception room.
It asks all visitors to refrain from wearing cologne or perfume because he is very "Scent -Scensitive."
I know what he means- I've been in rooms with so much perfume that I start to get a headache.

But I'm wondering how "Spirit-Sensitive" I am today?
Are all my senses tuned into His presence?
Am I ready to be attentive to His movement?
Am I willing to make a call, arrange a meeting, change a plan, initiate a new idea?
Am I "Spirit-Sensitive" enough that I will notice, and react, when the Spirit leads?

The bible teaches us that the Spirit is at work in the world around us, blowing and moving touching lives.
Maybe if we are sensitive to Him, we can take part in His work today.

No comments:

Post a Comment