Friday, January 29, 2010

One simple thing can transform your worship...



This is request to our folks at Connections, but it has truth for everyone who participates in a worship gathering. This can change the whole atmosphere of corporate worship, and your own worship experience...

Please consider sitting in the front.


First, this would be very helpful for our church, and I think almost every church.
This opens up the best seats in the house for our visitors.
That is important to us because WE LOVE TO REACH OUT TO OUR VISITORS!

If you are comfortable with this, I ask that you leave the "prime real estate" for new comers. (If you bring a guest, then go right ahead and sit where ever they want to sit!)

Second, this could transform your worship experience!
I'll tell you a secret... the front section actually has the best seats in the house!

Really, I'm in the front every week, and there's no where else I'd rather be.
I get to feel the intensity of the worship without any distractions. It's awesome!

Listen, I understand that some folks are uncomfortable in the front section, and that's fine.
Sit where you can worship best.
But if you are willing, sit in the front.
You'll open up seats for our guests.
You'll be more engaged with the worship, without distractions.
You'll encourage our musicians.
You'll even help to create an atmosphere of worship for the rest of the folks gathered.

No comments:

Post a Comment