That has been the prayer bouncing through my head the past two days.
In 1997 I took a group of students on a mission trip to Haiti. That's me in the peach colored shirt, banadana, and glasses.
I had seen difficult things before, but nothing can prepare you for Haiti.
In what most of us see as a completely hopeless situation, the people of Haiti continue to find hope and a way to survive.
Haiti has been in the news and in our prayers the past two days.
The response has been immediate.
I am VERY honored to say that the missions board that has been instrumental is supporting Connections, and which we are a part of, is active and present in Haiti.
Connect to the following link.
Read what is being done.
Give.
And may we open our hearts to see where God leads.
Maybe Connections can be a part of the effort to provide some of the care, clean up, and re-construction of this nation and her beautiful people.
http://www.crwrc.org/news.cfm?

No comments:
Post a Comment