Sunday, September 20, 2009

We launched!

Tonight was incredible!
Launching a second site has already been quite the adventure.

When I pastored an established church and we started talking about a second service it took over three years of discussion.

That was just a second service!
We are not even three years old. We're not really 2 years old yet. We've launched a new site. And we put this plan together inside of 2 months!

I love Connections!
I love what God is doing with our church!

I want to thank the folks at King's Campus Ministry who've opened their doors to us.
The volunteers at Connections, without whom all my "grand" ideas would be naught.
The new folks who jumped in to pull this service together and spread the word.
And the folks who visited Connections for the first time tonight!

Yep, we already had a bunch of new visitors.
We had 60 people in total.
(A good number were supporters who "double dipped" and went to both services today.)

We have a lot of rough edges to smooth out,
but we learned a ton and pulled together a pretty great worship service.
Praise God!
Really, Praise God from whom all blessings flow!



No comments:

Post a Comment