Within the first 36 hours of taking the keys to the Ministry Centre we had two events that I hope typify our ministry:
First was a gathering on Monday night to pray for the Centre. About 40 people came through that night, and the energy was contagious! I hope we'll see many, many more gatherings of people to pray, fellowship, work and play!
The next day we received 10 pallets of diapers and paper products to give away in London. Our neighbors helped us unload the truck with their fork lift, and over 20 folks came out to help sort and organize the products. I hope we'll continue to see this Centre as a sending place for service and mission to our community!
If we can keep having days like the first 2, this space is truly going to be a blessing to us and our city!
And now, I get to meet with our architect and foreman to plan our renovations!
No comments:
Post a Comment