Monday, November 16, 2009

A time of planning

I'm off to join Congress tomorrow...
The church planters congress!
http://www.thecongress.ca/

Hopefully the speakers will have done their homework and will rock my church planting paradigm! I am looking forward to the next few days.
A trip to Calgary.
A few good books.
And time to pray and plan.

A time to assess where we are at in our "Double Vision" plan to grow in worship and double the lives we touch.
A time to plan the next year of worship series at Connections.
A time to plan for a ministry centre and staffing options.
A time to plan for years 3-5 at Connections.

Of course, this means that I'm away from my family for almost 4 days.
A blessed thought for some, I suppose.
But misery for me.

So once again, the speakers better rock my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment