About a month ago I sent out two surveys.
One to everyone who volunteers at Connections.
One to our ministry team leaders (12 people).
I'm happy to say we got great feedback.
A lot of positive reinforcement- folks who like the church volunteer with the church and were motivated to respond to a request from the church.
A lot of people are committed and ready to move forward.
Tomorrow a few trusted colleagues in church planting are going to meet with me and the ministry leaders. We have been reading the surveys looking for consistent themes and those gems of insight and wisdom.
I can honestly say I'm pumped to see what will come out of this time of prayer, review and conversation. It's gonna be great!
I already have a rough draft of a "vision statement" to implement.
But I am waiting to see how this review will shape and sharpen what I've prayerfully discerned and put together. I think in most areas I'll find positive reinforcement.
But I want to be sure I haven't missed anything.
I'd hate to rob myself, our church, and God.
Of course, I'll be writing more and sharing the vision soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment