Thursday, January 15, 2009

Little Blessings

Last Sunday during our worship service I heard quite the commotion. Because of our lighting set up I really see nothing in the congregation. In this situation it was a good thing because it was my son making the scene....
Throwing up all over his mom.
He was better Monday morning.
Robin felt kinda lousy.
She got over it.
I thought I was in the clear.
Then I started throwing up last night. Couldn't sleep. Slept most of today.

Normally I'd be freaking out about now. Thursday is my sermon writing day.
But last week I wrote so much that I practically had this week's message done already.
Perhaps it's just serendipitous. Perhaps God knew I was gonna be out of commission today. All I know is that's the one small blessing which has given me comfort to just be sick today.

Now I think I'm gonna be sick again (Just kidding- I'm feeling much better now.)

No comments:

Post a Comment