That I wake up look forward to every day.
That I LOVE what I do.
That I REALLY love what I do.
That my kids will see me off with a kiss and a hug.
That my kids will welcome me home with stories of their day.
That my wife will be there.
That my wife will always be there.
That my wife will always be there for me in every way.
That dinner is going to be amazing every night, because even left-over night is delicious.
My health.
My wife and kids health.
Great neighbors and great friends.
A church that is growing.
A church where people ask what they can do.
A church with a mission.
A church without petty conflict.
A church full of people I can call on.
A God that loves me.
I mean REALLY loves.
I mean REALLY, REALLY loves me.
No comments:
Post a Comment